Full Time Otolaryngology Job , NY
A large regional medical facility seeks a board certified or board eligible otolaryngologist that is a team player. They prefer someone mid-career that has experience, but they will consider new graduates. Join a busy and thriving group in the hospital-employed opportunity. Some allergy training is required in your fellowship or residency, as it is a big part of the ENT group's practice. Those who have been practicing, may have also picked up this training at some point.
The position offers a $20,000 sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, fellowship stipend, vacation days, malpractice, medical and dental, and a generous benefit package.
Come live and practice in this central New York city in the Finger Lakes area of New York. You will enjoy the green hills scenery, four-season recreation, and the wonderful environment to raise a family.
Let your CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with otolaryngology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For more information, email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 203.663.9362
- Experienced otolaryngologist preferred
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Some allergy training in residency or fellowship
- Prefer candidates available ASAP with a NY license
- Brand new, state-of-the-art operative suites
- Close to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Loan forgiveness and a fellowship stipend
- Health, dental, and vision for physician and family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.