Permanent Otolaryngology Job , NE
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package that can easily be above MGMA averages. You will also earn exceptional bonuses. A stipend will be offered to final-year fellows. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. Loan repayment is also available.
This family-friendly, safe and bustling community is located in the gentle rolling hills of northeast Nebraska. In this clean, safe, growing Midwestern city you will find the charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city. Nebraska is known for its hard working, laid back country living.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203. 663.9362.
- Otolaryngology need
- Hospital-employed position
- Call of 1:3
- Academic affiliation for teaching
- Competitive salary at 50 to 75 percent of MGMA
- Generous bonus structure
- Full benefits package
- Will consider J1s and H-1B candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.