Full Time Pediatric Intensive Job Kalamazoo, MI
A hospital in Michigan needs an additional pediatric critical care physician to support their expanding facility. You will work in a very busy PICU with an academic affiliation in which you will be involved in teaching. Enjoy a flexible schedule with a strong team and pediatric hospitalists support. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other exceptional specialists.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of Michigan's premier cities that has the lovely countryside, mountains and lakes nearby. You will be able to enjoy fine dining and city amenities that are second to none.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Sean Doton at: 954.837.2667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #2451460.
- Join five pediatric critical care physicians
- Academic affiliation for teaching and research optional
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
- 8 bed PICU
- Excellent lifestyle in this bustling city that has it all
- Relocation assistance, full medical benefits
- Retirement package, great vacation time with CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.