Permanent Pediatrics Job Fayetteville, NC
You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This area of North Carolina may be best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation. But it is also a city with over 200,000 residents and is recipient of the All-America City award from the National Civic League three times running. It is a great family friendly town with a flair all its own. And it is just an hour to Raleigh and the beaches.
If interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2677. Please refer to job #2451591.
- Be the 8th pediatrician in this well-established, single-specialty group
- Mostly outpatient, may do some newborn rounding
- Monday - Friday, no weekend clinical Hours
- Great call schedule of 1:8, nurse triaged after hours, very light
- Employed salary opportunity with built in salary raises every year and production incentives
- Full benefits, including malpractice paid with tail and more than 1 month PTO
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth for details and reference JOB-2451591
- Metro community with easy access to all that North Carolina has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.