Full Time Anesthesia Job Salem, OR
This partnership track opportunity has a generous salary, profit-sharing and bonus structure. You will be offered family medical benefits, six weeks of vacation (to start), relocation assistance, life insurance, one week CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in one of the most desirable locations in the Northwest, about an hour from the 'Rose City' of Portland, OR. This location is known for it's diverse culture and affordability.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best anesthesiology jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General bread and butter cases
- Emphasis on OB
- 100 percent your own cases
- 1:10 call schedule
- Great work-life balance
- Well-established and collegial group
- Partnership opportunity
- Excellent profit-sharing plan and base compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.