Permanent Orthopedics Job Carbondale, IL
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Although your service area will be over 125K in population size, you will enjoy this small town location. It is a great area with four seasons, long springs and falls, and mild winters. You can improve your golf game at any of the area's 25 courses. You will have time to explore more than 30 award-winning local vineyards, enjoy music festivals, and pursue any of your outdoor passions, from boating to rock climbing.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with surgery jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Orthopedic trauma surgeon
- Fellowship trained or have substantial adult orthopedic trauma experience
- Support from four trauma surgeons
- State-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- Board certified or board eligible
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Full benefits
- Productivity bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.