Full Time Nephrology Job Eastern, MA
- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (30 mins north of Boston, MA)
- Specialty: Nephrology (Transplant)
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: full-time (40-hrs per week)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, relocation assistance)
- Compensation: $250k - $270k
Our client operates a large medical center in eastern Massachusetts that encompasses an ambulatory care center, a 355-bed hospital, and a 24-hr emergency department. They are seeking a Transplant Nephrologist for their renal transplant program. Responsibilities include evaluation and selection of candidates for renal transplantation, evaluation and selection of living renal donors, immunosuppression management post-transplantation, active inpatient consult service for liver and kidney transplant patients and participation in Departmental community outreach programs.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.