Permanent Family Practice Job Waterbury, CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living in this Connecticut city. It is located near both New Haven and Hartford and offers a great mix of shopping, food, concerts, and plays. This atmosphere is pleasant, and the town sits just outside the renowned ivy-league coastal area of CT.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family practitioner needed
- Outpatient only
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- One 7 pm evening per week
- Board certified within two years of hire
- 40-hour work week with admin time
- Competitive comp and all medical benefits
- CME and vacation time off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.