Full Time Infectious Disease
Join a nationally recognized and respected physician-led multi-specialty group in Wisconsin. They continue to expand and are seeking an infectious disease physician for one of their sites. Work a traditional Monday to Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours. There is evening and weekend call that is very manageable and worked out with the group. Be busy from the start seeing the groups referred patients and community demand. This group provides patient-centered care rooted in evidence-based medicine. The position offers a mix of clinical outpatient and hospital inpatient. The types of cases include orthopedic infections, outpatient IV antibiotics, human immunodeficiency virus, Hepatitis C, infection control, and consultative infectious disease.
Receive a competitive salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, 4 weeks vacation and 2 weeks CME, and more. Student loan repayment and H-1B visa sponsorship are available.
This Wisconsin community is just 90 minutes to Minneapolis-St Paul, has a 4 year University, excellent public or private schools, and lots of outdoor recreational activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Contact Regine Azemard at 954.837.2696 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- ID physician with largest physician led multi-specialty groups in the region
- Full support from the group in a traditional practice setting
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with reasonable call
- Be busy quickly with the group referrals and community need
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Loan repayment available
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Located just 90 minutes to Minneapolis-St Paul, MN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.