Permanent Gyn-Oncology Job Milwaukee, WI
Extensive Cancer Care Program
Live in Milwaukee or Suburbs #5186
* Join a well-established & well-respected Gynecology Oncology team.
* This team is an integral part of an extensive Cancer Care program.
* This program partners with other programs for the betterment of patient care and medical progress.
* Central participation in a tumor conference which is well-attended by all Oncology related specialists.
* Provide Outpatient care at a start-of-the art, full service Cancer Center.
* Procedures and surgeries are performed at a couple of well-equipped nearby hospitals.
* DaVinci Xi Robotic systems are available for surgeries.
* Dedicated Surgical Assistants with great experience in Gynecologic Oncology procedures.
* Ongoing care is also provided at a free-standing inpatient Hospice facility.
* This group participates in advanced research and clinical trials.
* This is an employed position with a financially stable employer.
* Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation budget, and more financial perks.
* Comprehensive benefits include 6 weeks PTO/CME, health, retirement, & paid malpractice.
* The location allows for you to live in Milwaukee or choose from some of the best suburbs.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call 224-209-8201 to discuss this position #5186, the interview process, and you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.