$350,000 Base - $425,000+ Potential
- True work/life balance: 100% Outpatient only practice – No hospital call.
- Choose your work week – 3-days, 4-days, or 5-days per week! Both full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
- Scope: General neurology with ability to read EEG and nerve conduction studies
- Hospital employed position: well-supported multispecialty group with strong referral network, and tele-stroke service on-site.
- Benefits include: RVU bonus structure, up to $150K in student loan repayment, $50K sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, license fees, and full health coverage.
***Incentivizing fellows to sign early***
Great Smoky Mountains
- Outdoorsman’s paradise – mountains, lakes, rivers and more!
- Top ranked public schools in the state.
- No state income tax!
- 15 minutes from airport with daily flights around the country for your travel needs.
Please Reference NEUR 7168