Permanent Family Practice Job Meriden, CT
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 25 days of PTO.
You will enjoy living in central Connecticut with its convenient access to New York City or Boston and to Long Island Sound or the great skiing of the New England mountains.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information on this and other family medicine physician positions, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary based on experience
- Full-time position
- Outpatient only
- Monday to Friday, with one Saturday/month
- Board certified or board eligible
- 40 total hour work week with admin time
- All medical benefits
- CME and 25 PTO days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.