Permanent Family Practice Job New Britain, CT
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this small city, among the southernmost of the communities encompassed within the Hartford-Springfield Knowledge Corridor metropolitan region.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family medicine physician
- Full-time outpatient
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with one later evening per week
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- CME and vacation time off
- All medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.