Full Time Internal Medicine Job Danbury, CT
An internal medicine opportunity is available at a community clinic in Connecticut. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, all outpatient. You will work one evening per week until 7 pm and one Saturday per month. Call is one day out of every fifty. Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish are a plus. You will work closely with other primary care physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a CT license. If you do not currently hold a license in CT, we can help you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this city within an easy drive to New York City or Boston as well as to some of the finest antiquing, wine trail visits, and dining in nearby Litchfield County.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an internist job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Internist needed
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with one Saturday per month
- One 7 pm evening per week
- Board certified or board eligible
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 25 PTO days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.