Permanent Family Practice Job Groton, CT
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 31 days of PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in In Groton, home of General Dynamics Electric Boat, the major contractor for submarine work for the United States Navy. The pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is also a major employer. Avery Point in Groton is home to a regional campus of the University of Connecticut.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a family medicine job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family medicine physician needed
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday
- One 7 pm night per week and one Saturday per month
- Call 1:50
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Board certified or eligible in two years
- 25 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.