Full Time Neurology Job , TN
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Tennessee with their search for a neurologist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and an established neurology team. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a TN medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Candidates must be fellowship-trained in headache, EEG, EMG, and nerve conduction studies.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, $10K in relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Guaranteed salary plus incentives
- Sign-on bonus and $10K in relocation assistance
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Vacation time
- CME time
- Retirement plan
- Headache, EEG, EMG, and nerve conduction study experience required
- All necessary equipment in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.