Full Time Family Practice Job Imperial, CA
A family medicine physician is needed at a growing multispecialty group in California. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician will see an average of 24 to 32 patients per day. The facility will consider board-eligible physicians coming out of residency. The facility has an academic affiliation with the University of California system. A CA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 20 days of vacation. You will also be provided $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, $1,200 CME stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Enjoy living and working in this Southern California town. It is a tourist destination with golf courses and beautiful sand dunes. You will be an easy drive away from Palm Springs, CA, San Diego, CA, the best California beaches, and the nearby mountains for hiking and camping.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2447100.
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Phone-only call
- Academic affiliation with UC system
- Compensation package and bonuses
- $10K relocation assistance plus a sign-on
- Malpractice (with tail), health, and life insurance
- 20 days of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.