Permanent Psychiatry Job , MD
You'll receive a competitive compensation package with quality bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, CME time and allowance, a 403(b) retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maryland city. It is located in the Washington, DC Area. This is in an upscale neighborhood with excellent schools, exceptional dining, shopping, swimming, bike paths, tennis clubs, and street festivals. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right psychiatry job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email email@example.com.
- 100 percent inpatient
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- H-1B visa holders accepted
- Excellent compensation package with bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Choice of retirement packages
- Less than 30 minutes to Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.