Full Time Family Practice Job San Jacinto, CA
A great 2021 opportunity for an internal or geriatric physician is available in California at a multi-specialty group. The incoming physician will have a choice of an outpatient or traditional practice. You will see an average of 20 patients per day, and will some complicated cases. There is also an opportunity for teaching medical students, if desired. Walk into a well-established patient base. Spanish skills are preferred for this position. They will consider board eligible physicians coming out of residency. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
They are offering a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
San Jacinto is a city in Riverside County, California. It was named after Saint Hyacinth and is located at the north end of the San Jacinto Valley, with Hemet to its south and Beaumont, California, to its north. The mountains associated with the valley are the San Jacinto Mountains.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email email@example.com.
- All geriatric patient base
- 20 patients per day
- Choice of outpatient or traditional schedule
- Phone-only call
- Strong compensation package
- Spanish skills are preferred
- Can support J-1 and H-1B visas
- 1.5 hours to Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.