Permanent Family Practice Job New London, CT
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 31 days of PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in In New London, located on the southeastern coast of Connecticut, host of great sailing and an area rich in seafaring history.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 25 days of PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Outpatient only
- Call is 1 in 50 days
- Board certified or within 2 years of hire date
- Southeastern coast of Connecticut
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.