Permanent Post-Acute Physician Job Pueblo, CO
POST-ACUTE CARE PHYSICIAN NEEDED IN PUEBLO
Excellent opportunity to live and work in one of the most affordable places to live in America.
Be part of a growing private group that serves patients in skilled nursing facilities throughout Pueblo. This position gives physicians the opportunity to do what you do best, and that is take care of patients, the staff takes care of the rest - like coding and billing. All you need to do is dictate your notes! The practice does not tell you how to manage patients. You will have full autonomy that is almost non-existent in practices today. This group is actively interviewing Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine trained physicians.
- Provide primary care and preventative care for patients in assigned skilled and long-term care facilities
- See an average of 15 patients per day
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and administration at each facility
- Work with a large network of community primary care physicians
- Great base salary plus bonus
- Medical Directorship opportunities
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, CME, 20-days PTO, and more
- Mileage reimbursement
- Unlimited earning potential
For more information, please email your CV today to Vicky Rinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 204-2139.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.