Full Time Pediatrics Job Carlsbad, NM
Southeast New Mexico community hospital is seeking a pediatrician to join an established group practice. This position includes inpatient and outpatient responsibilities with a 1:4 call schedule. You can choose to exclusively provide inpatient coverage roughly 21 days per month. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
Enjoy an excellent compensation package and full slate of benefits that includes loan repayment and sign-on bonus.
Live in a family-friendly community that has a low cost of living and great schools. It's a beautiful city that offers families a great, affordable lifestyle and a variety of recreational activities that include great fishing and water sports, excellent hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, and golfing.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2400604.
- Join a hospital owned practice in a growing community
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care or inpatient only
- Shared call of 1:4
- Established office within walking distance of the hospital
- Excellent compensation plan
- Full slate of benefits
- Family friendly community with a low cost of living
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.