Full Time Psychiatry Job , MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a not-for-profit healthcare system in northern Minnesota with their search for a psychiatrist. The group needs assistance providing outreach to regional clinics throughout Minnesota. You will have the choice in working inpatient, outpatient, or detox. The patient load will be light, seeing 10 to 16 patients per day. You will see both adults and children. You will need to be board certified or board eligible, but no fellowship is required. This position will require an MN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. J1 and H1-B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive comprehensive benefits, $10K relocation allowance, a $100K sign-on, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Minnesota town. This is a friendly, family-oriented area that doesn't have the hassles or complications of larger cities. You'll be able to enjoy pristine rivers, wildlife, and forests. Great shopping, art, and excitement are accessible in Grand Forks or Fargo.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth consultant know and they will match you with a psychiatry job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Will look at all specialties and sub-specialties
- Flexibility in workload, can work in a variety of settings
- Brand new facility
- Can sponsor H-1B and J1 visas
- Lucrative sign on bonus - starts around $100k
- Generous salary plus RVU
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.