Permanent Anesthesia Job Houston, TX
This opportunity has a strong compensation with all traditional benefits and malpractice insurance. The group also covers licensing renewals, DEA, DPS, PALS, and society membership.
You will enjoy living and working near the Houston, Texas metro area. This is the premier Texas city with all the excitement and all the amenities a major metropolitan area. From professional sports teams to world-class dining, this is one of the most desired locations in all of Texas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call Dona at 203.663.9325 and/or forward your CV to dona.menton@comphealth, for immediate consideration for this or other opportunities nationwide.
- Established group with 1:10 in-house call
- Peds plus adult anesthesia
- Pediatric fellowship required
- Anesthesiolosists and CRNAs on staff
- Excellent compensation
- All licensing paid for
- Malpractice insurance
- 401K contribution
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.