Full Time Gastroenterology Job Quincy, IL
An exciting gastroenterology opportunity is now available at a specialty group in Illinois. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with shared call, and physician can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. You will work closely with another physician and advanced practice providers. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current IL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a $50K a sign-on, malpractice insurance, multiple medical benefits packages, accrued PTO, CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and $15K relocation assistance. Additionally, this position offers up to $150K in loan repayment,
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Lucrative, guaranteed salary plus RVU bonus potential
- $50K sign-on bonus and up to $150K in loan repayment
- Multiple health benefits packages
- On-site childcare and wellness center
- Another GI and APRN for support
- CME time and stipend, malpractice insurance, and up to 160 hours of PTO
- Immediate need
- 403b retirement plan plus match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.