Permanent Psychiatry Job Fargo, ND
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, generous PTO, a health savings account, a flexible savings account a sign-on, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, a 401k retirement package, and $25K tuition reimbursement each year.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota City located on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit atmosphere full of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great psychiatry jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Paid call
- Inpatient with an outpatient component if wanted
- Can work 3 days per week from home (telemedicine)
- Medical benefits with an HSA and FSA
- 401k retirement package
- Generous PTO
- $25K annual tuition reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.