Permanent Family Practice Job Moses Lake, WA
You'll be provided with a guaranteed income for the first year, then in your second year you will go on a production based plan that will include a base salary and production bonus. You will also receive a sign-on, full medical benefits, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, and 11 weeks of PTO.
This position is in Moses Lake, WA which is renown for its dazzling sunsets and prehistoric geology. Live in a sports paradise featuring boating, camping, hunting, bird-watching, hiking, and a wealth of other activities across all four seasons. Enjoy cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking, and so much more are right outside our door. It's a true family friendly environment with excellent schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and the arts.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For full details, call Eileen Schreck at Comphealth at 203.663.9333 or email Eileen.Schreck@CompHealth.com.
- Well-established multi-specialty group
- Full spectrum family medicine
- See 16 to 20 patients per day
- Option to work a four day work week
- Four physicians and one APC
- Shareholder/partnership offered after year one
- Student loan repayment $120k
- Great outdoor amenities for all interest and fabulous schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.