Full Time Psychiatry Job , IN
A hospital in Eastern Indiana is seeking a psychiatrist for a mix of inpatient and outpatient work. The patient population encompasses both geriatric and adults. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. There will be a 1:3 weeknight and 1:5 weekend call schedule. You will be joining two psychiatrists and three NPs. Candidates must be board certified within three years. They welcome current residents to apply.
You will enjoy a very competitive salary to $300K with productivity bonuses. You will also receive a $50K sign-on bonus, up to $100K in student loan repayment, full benefits package, retirement plan, and six weeks of PTO.
Live in a great family friendly city offering excellent schools and an easy commute to three major metro areas. The city boasts a reasonable cost of living, with excellent housing options, a very diverse economic base, and great cultural and recreational opportunities. The great outdoors awaits you with slot car racing, fossil hunting, roller skating, skate boarding, horseback riding, biking, and water sports. There is truly something for everyone.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best psychiatry jobs no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Geriatric and adult patient populations
- Base salary with productivity bonus - $300K plus
- $50K sign-on bonus
- $100K loan repayment
- Paid malpractice and generous benefits package
- Six weeks of PTO
- One hour to international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.