Permanent Endocrinology Job Madison, WI
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a $40K sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, CME time with a stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and $12K in relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Annual salary plus RVU incentives
- $40K sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- 401k with employer match
- $12k of relocation assistance
- Five day work week
- Great and plentiful support staff
- 2019 fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.