Permanent Family Practice Job Omak, WA
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 11 weeks of PTO.
You will enjoy living in Omak, located at the foot of the Okanogan Highlands in Okanogan County, has the luxury of large-scale stores, historic downtown shopping, medical facilities, outdoor activities, a strong education system and their signature event, the Omak Stampede. All four seasons are alive and thriving in this region.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Multi-specialty group
- Join seven family physicians
- Inpatient and outpatient
- 1:7 call
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- Five day work week
- 11 weeks of PTO
- Shareholder/partnership offered after year one
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.