Permanent Urology Job Grand Forks, ND
This partnership-track position offers an extensive and comprehensive benefit package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, loan repayment, disability, life insurance, a 401(K) or 457(B), and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota City located on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit atmosphere full of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any urology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203. 663.9362.
- Growing practice
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice
- Large group of supporting specialties
- State-of-the-art operating room with dedicated cystoscopy suite
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement package
- CME time and vacation offered, all possible benefits
- Competitive salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.