Full Time Neurology Job Lafayette, LA
A neurology position is newly available at a hospital in Louisiana. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. Your schedule will be a 4 - 5 day work week, with a 1:6 call rotation. On average, you can expect to see 15 or more patients per day, and will provide telestroke and teleneurology services. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and a well-established team of neurologists and NPs. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. If you do not currently hold a license in LA, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers competitive, guaranteed compensation package with quality of care incentives. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan with employer match, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Guaranteed salary plus quality of care incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Position offers telestroke/teleneurology services
- All outpatient coverage plus call
- General neurology needed, but stroke, MS, epilepsy, and Parkinson's sub-specialties accepted
- Strong team of well-established neurologists
- Excellent schedule offers great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.