Full Time Gastroenterology Job , KY
A program in Kentucky needs an additional gastroenterologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:3 call, and EUS/ERCP-trained physicians are welcome to apply. This is typical gastroenterology work at a facility with all the tools for performing treatments and procedures. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and a team of four other GIs. The group welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active KY medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU incentives. You will also receive $15K relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical, dental, and vision insurance, three weeks of vacation, one year of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus and partnership track
- $15K relocation assistance and CME time
- Medical, dental, vision, and lice insurance
- 401k plus match
- Team of four other GIs
- EUS and ERCP a plus, but not required
- Typical GI work split between the office and the nearby hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.