Permanent Family Practice Job San Angelo, TX
This position offers a competitive compensation package and quality Incentives. You will also receive health and dental benefits, 35 days of PTO, $10K relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, $12,500 annual CME allowance, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in this Texas city. This is a mid-sized metropolitan area with a low cost of living and a small town feel, but plenty of culture, dining, and shopping. It has warm weather and sunny skies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other primary care job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday-Friday, one afternoon off per week
- 1:6 inpatient call or choose fully outpatient
- TX license required
- 35 days' PTO
- $10K relocation assistance
- $25K sign-on bonus
- Life insurance and LTD/STD
- $12.5K annual CME allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.