Permanent Family Practice Job Knox City, TX
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Knox County Hospital District
Knox County Hospital District -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM | Work One Full Friday, Off One Full Friday, and Work 1/2 Day Remaining Fridays
- Independent Contractor
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 15 - 20
- Call Schedule: ER Backup to NP | 2 Days/Week (Mon-Thur) & 1 Weekend/Month | Can Work an Additional ER Weekend Call a Month as Primary for Additional Pay
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $100000
- Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential of $300K Plus Additional Incentive Potential
- Benefits: - Health Insurance Reimbursed- PTO - 30 Days/Year - CME - $3,500/Year - Professional Liability 200/600 Paid by District - Loan Repayment Potential through Federal Government
- Additional Info: - District manages practice for physicians so they can concentrate on practicing medicine- 2017 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital- Only 3 hours from Dallas/Fort Worth major Metropolitan area- Our community is a great area for outdoor summer activities including boating, fishing & camping on Millers Creek Reservoir; with golf courses nearby. Also, a hunter's paradise with abundant hunting opportunities including dove, duck, goose, quail, deer, and hog.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.