Full Time ObGyn Job Orangeburg, SC
Join a successful multi-specialty group in Orangeburg, South Carolina. This is a true outpatient setting with a friendly call schedule of six days a month. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will enjoy a work/life balance. You will supervise mid-levels and NPs. You will also be joining one other OB/GYN and two midwives.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and Federal Torte malpractice.
You will enjoy living and practicing in Orangeburg, SC. It has consistent beautiful weather with lots of outdoor activities, and several lakes in the area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any OB/GYN jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email a current copy of your CV to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join another OB/GYN
- Quality of life call schedule
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Work with midwives
- Consistent beautiful weather
- Easy drive to Charleston, Charlotte, and ATL
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.