Full Time Gastroenterology Job , HI
An exciting gastroenterology opportunity is now available at a specialty group in Hawaii. A current physician is retiring so they are accepting candidates. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm with 1:4 weekly call, and physician can expect to see 20 - 30 patients per day on average. You will work closely with a team of other gastroenterologists and advanced practice providers. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current HI license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If you are interested, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary with incentives
- Sign-on bonus and CME stipend
- Full medical benefits package
- Malpractice coverage
- Open plan and 401k option
- Beautiful Hawaii location
- ERCP is required
- Four weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.