Full Time Pulmonology Job Logansport, IN
A hospital in Indiana needs an additional pulmonologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is 8:30 am - 5 pm on weekdays, and you can expect to see 15 - 18 patients per day on average. Some sleep medicine is also possible. You will be supported by advanced practice providers. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active Indiana medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, RVU incentives, and quality bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, three weeks of PTO, CME time, a 403b and 457b retirement plan option, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Base salary plus RVU incentives and quality bonuses
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Medical benefits for physician and family
- Three weeks of PTO and vacation time
- $20K relocation assistance
- Will be busy day one
- Directorship opportunities available
- Final-year fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.