Full Time Family Practice Job Lima, NY
A primary care position is available at a New York hospital. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine, family medicine, with obstetrics training, although you will not need to do OB. You can either work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm or four ten-hour shifts per week. The call rotation is 1:10. On average, you can expect to see 20 patients per day. You will also have the option to pick up extra urgent care shifts. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the rapidly growing community. This position will require a NY license. If you do not currently hold a license in New York, CompHealth can help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This position offers competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $4K and five days for CME, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a thriving New York community nestled among the Finger Lakes. This gorgeous four-season destination is surrounded by rare natural beauty. The Rochester Metropolitan Area is only a short drive away and hosts numerous cultural and recreational activities as well.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a primary care job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Family medical position with our without OB
- Can work traditional schedule or outpatient
- Call of 1:10
- 4-day or 5-day work week, 40 hours per week
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 403B retirement package
- $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, and sign-on
- Five weeks' PTO with and five days' CME and a $4K stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.