Full Time Family Practice Job , IL
An Illinois practice is looking to hire a family practice physician. You will join another family practice physician and a nurse practitioner. You will work a 4- to 5-day workweek and 1 Saturday per month. The call is phone-only, and is for the practice patients and support for nursing homes. You will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. You will have the luxury of collaborating with a wide network of primary care physicians and specialists throughout the organization. Join a practice that has the philosophy of service to the community and convenient access to care for patients.
This position offers a 2-year income guarantee with productivity bonus. You will also be offered malpractice insurance, CME, vacation, medical, dental, vision, retirement savings opportunities, LTD and STD, and relocation assistance.
Located in northwestern Illinois, you will have access to many large cities (Chicago, Milwaukee, Dubuque), but enjoy a quiet lifestyle in a safe, low cost of living community with outstanding public and private schools, and access to international airports and big city amenities. Pecatonica has an excellent park system that includes a nature trail extending from both sides of the Village on the old railroad bed.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, call Ray Morelli at 954.203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.email@example.com to be considered. Refer to job number 2440611.
- Well-established outpatient practice
- Call for the practice patients and nursing homes support
- Full-time position
- See approximately 20 patients per day
- Beautiful scenic location
- Close proximity to enjoy weekend city life
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.