Full Time Hospitalist
A practice in New Jersey needs additional hospitalist support. The schedule is days, Friday through Monday, and you can expect to see five to 10 patients per day on average, all practice patients only. You can round and go. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current NJ license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in NJ, we can assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Jersey community just 20 minutes from NYC and all the excitement the Big Apple can offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Day hospitalist position
- Round and go
- Reasonable patient census 5-10
- Only round on the private group's patients
- Friday - Monday schedule
- Board certified or board eligible
- New Jersey license needed
- 20 minutes to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.