Full Time Hospitalist
A well-established private practice looking for a dedicated hospitalist to round on the groups patients and work some hours in the clinic. You will enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule with the ability to round and go. See an light patient census that runs between 5 and 10. These are just a few of the reasons to find out more about this great opportunity.
There is an incentive bonus paid quarterly. You will also be offered a complete benefits package.
It is located only minutes to Newark, and 20 minutes to New York City. There is train service available form those living in Manhattan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Chris Ballard will be happy to provide you additional details. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris at 954.837.2605.
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Round and go
- Low patient census of 5 of 10
- Ability to work in the clinic and round in the hospital
- Allows you to keep Inpatient and clinical skills
- Only see the patients of this well-established private practice
- US Medical School preferred
- 10 minutes to Newark / 20 minutes to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.