Permanent Physiatry Job Appleton, WI
You'll receive a $50,000 sign-on bonus, a competitive base salary with a low RVU ceiling, health benefits, and 25 days of PTO your first year (increases to 35 after year three). You'll also be provided CME time and a $4,500K stipend (can be used for personal technology purchases), 403b & 457b investment plan, and comprehensive malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this area that offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. This lake-side community is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. In addition, you'll enjoy a very low-cost-of-living and state tax rate that is well below the national average.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procedure-based position
- Zero medication management
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, very rare weekends
- Collegial group affiliated with the Mayo Clinic
- H-1B, new residents, and fellows are welcome to apply
- $50K sign-on bonus, $4500 CME
- Competitive base salary and RVU
- Full traditional benefits, malpractice, relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.