Locum Tenens Urology Job , CA
Posted by CompHealth
There is a new locum tenens urology opportunity now available in California. You must be comfortable working in an inpatient and outpatient setting. Your assignment schedule will consist of hospital call coverage with possible clinic hours. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with fluoroscopy certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a CA state license obtain one before the assignment.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Willing to help obtain license
- Call: Call coverage
- Fluoroscopy certification required
- Inpatient and outpatient setting
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.