Full Time Gastroenterology Job Ukiah, CA
An established hospital in California is planning to hire an additional gastroenterologist. The facility requires assistance with the growing patient census. You can expect to see 25 - 30 patients per day on average doing primarily outpatient procedures, and ERCP is available for physicians if desired. You will work weekday shifts with a light 1:3 or 1:4 paid call rotation. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and the other GI staff. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with some ERCP experience. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with a first year guaranteed salary, with production-based compensation starting the second year that can easily clear $700K annually, bonuses, three medical insurance plan options with life, STD, LTD, and AD&D insurance, and four weeks of vacation on top of holiday and paid sick leave. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To begin talking about this position, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed first year salary with $700K earning potential year two
- $20K sign on bonus with $5K CME stipend
- Multiple health insurance plan options
- Full life, STD, LTD, and AD&D insurance packages
- Relocation assistance and 401k with match
- ERCP available if desired
- Warm, comfortable region ranked as one of the best small towns to live in
- Mostly outpatient work with light call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.