Permanent Family Practice Job Pittsfield, ME
This employed position is offering a competitive compensation with full benefits. You will be offered loan repayment, sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation and CME, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice near the Berkshire Mountains with its scenic rivers and lakes. You will be within minutes of world-renowned music festivals, art galleries, and museums. You will be within a reasonable drive of both Boston and NYC for those weekend getaways to big cities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more details, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2440275.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Join an established group
- 4, 10-hour days
- Other physicians and mid-levels
- Employed opportunity
- Physician retiring
- Visa candidates welcome
- 1/2 hour to Bangor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.