Full Time Cardiology Job Gulfport, MS
CompHealth is currently assisting a Mississippi specialty group with their search for an interventional cardiologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be weekdays form 8 am - 5 pm with a 1:3 call schedule. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and physicians at a well-respected non-profit group. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a MS medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU incentives. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, relocation assistance, CME time with a stipend, a profit-sharing retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary of $450K plus RVUs can get up to $600K per year
- Relocation assistance with CME stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Profit sharing retirement plan
- Nice staff and great support
- Can expect plenty of heart disease
- Cath lab is on-site
- Right on the gulf coast close to New Orleans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.