Permanent Family Practice Job Brownwood, TX
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance of $15K, and a sign-on of $25K.
This central Texas city has a revitalized historic district, several colleges and universities, a low cost of living, and a welcoming small-town ambiance. The safe residential areas around the city are rural enough for you to have land and space to yourself. You will be a short drive from Abilene for a larger city's amenities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other IM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com.
- FM physician needed
- BC/BE in family medicine required
- $220K+ base
- Texas license required
- Production bonus first year
- Relocation assistance of $15K
- Sign-on bonus of $25K
- Student loan of $30K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.