Permanent Internal Medicine Job Great Falls, MT
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package with at three percent match, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for kayaking and paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient only
- Call of 1:5
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Health, dental, vision, and critical illness coverage
- Retirement 401(k) with 3% match up
- Malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.