Full Time Rheumatology
An exciting rheumatology opportunity is now available at a hospital in Idaho. The facility has a growing patient census, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm, and physician can expect to see 15 - 20 patients per day on average in an outpatient role, and you will work between three locations around Blackfoot. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in Idaho, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, a $5K CME stipend with five days of CME time, a 501C3 with matching, $10K in relocation assistance, and a $15K sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy the small town atmosphere of Blackfoot, Idaho, known as the 'Potato Capital of the World.' This is an excellent area with fishing, skiing, snowboarding, and lots of nearby national parks. This city is the seat of Bingham County, Idaho and hosts the Idaho Potato Exposition and county fair.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed income for two years
- $10K relocation assistance and $5K CME stipend
- Health, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD insurance
- 501C3 with matching
- Five weeks of PTO
- Research license
- Excellent area with fishing, skiing, snowboarding, and nearby national parks
- Outpatient clinic role with different location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.